Monday, January 26, 2009

Weaving Day

My Mood:
lazy

Weaving is probably the worst skill in all of Mabinogi. I say this only because it takes forever for you to rank the stupid thing up. Really, whats the point besides not having to pay for the silk and fabric? So glad I don't have to do it.. Although since I'm a tailor I get roped into helping my Guild Leader out all the time. Thats not so bad, but when the stats look like this:

Method Exp. Count Total
Make a Thin Thread Ball. 0.3010030.00
Make a Finest Fabric. 0.2020040.00
Make a Fine Fabric. 0.1020020.00
Make a Common Fabric. 0.05502.50
Make a Cheap Silk. 0.0830024.00
Make a Cheap Leather Strap. 0.1530045.00
(Rank A Weaving)

It seriously just makes me want to drop everything and say: "No, I will not help you." Weaving really is the worst, I'm just glad tailoring isn't that way. Yeah, I suck it up and help.. but when your feeling lazy and just wanna lay around, boy does this suck. Mondays: Worst day of my life. (Also production day, hence the weaving day!) Good thing I have dinner right now so I can put off eating as an excuse! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment