Monday, January 26, 2009

Tactic Practice/Lessons

My Mood:
irritated Pictures, Images and Photos

we could learn a lesson Pictures, Images and Photos

Hrm.. so apparently my guild leader and his officer thinks our Mabinogi guild needs some 'Tactic Practice'. Well apparently his officer loses about 280k in gold each guild group run.. so they think we need to work together more. Really I think the two are just ganging up on the others because of recent events. (Getting into fights with other guildies about Kill Stealing, and new members joining the guild.) Now, normally I wouldn't object to something like this. It seems okay, and it benefits everyone.

Thats normally. See recently I have been getting to the point where I question Mabinogi. "Is it really a 'game', or not?" Really I'm questioning whither I'm playing it for fun or because I HAVE to. When games become a chore, I don't enjoy them, and then end up not playing them.

When I think of Tactic Practice, I think of working to become better. 'Working' and 'Having Fun' don't go hand in hand with each other. I dunno, I guess this practice could go either way since its more of a lesson, and a practice than anything else. Yeah, if it helps my Guild Mates out I'll try it at least once.. see how it goes, but the way my Guild Leader said.. turned me off to it. Especially since he compared me to a newer character at the same time. -sigh.-

No comments:

Post a Comment