Monday, January 26, 2009

Jerkwad or Misunderstood?

Mabinogi.. greatest game. Like really, its pretty much amazing. People on it.. well, not so much. Have you ever had a time when people got on your nerves so often that it just wanted you to quit whatever it was you were doing? Yeah.. I have that a lot. See.. certain people (Or rather one person), constantly butts heads with me. We can never seem to get anything straight with each other. He's always complaining about something I do, or saying that my character isn't strong enough and taking me down. I usually try to ignore him and just push myself harder, but he tends to find a way around that. I'm just glad to have some people on there that I actually do get a long with too. I mean no questions asked, these other people are my best friends.


So.. how do you deal with someone you constantly butt heads with? There doesn't seem to be a simple solution to that problem. If there was I would have tried it by now. I enjoy hanging out with him when hes not being a jerk, and I really enjoy talking to him.. but he just makes me so mad sometimes. He says one thing, but means another.. or he says one thing and doesn't even follow through with it at all.

Does it help that hes a Gemini and follows his own horoscope to a T? Nope. I swear his horoscope is 99% always true and he's so typical. Normally I don't believe in stuff like that, and I just brush it off.. but I can't ignore this. He just gets me so worked up and I dunno what to do about it. I guess I should just suck it up sometimes and let him have his way?? Or am I just missing something..?

Jerk or Misunderstanding...? More details later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment